Early Years Teacher - China
A leading IB international school in Southern China is seeking to appoint an Early Years teacher for 21st August 2017 (orientation) and start of term 1st September.
The successful candidate will be teaching students at 4 years of age.
- Bachelor degree and teaching certificate
- At least two years of full-time experience
- Competitive salary
- Start and end of contract flights
- Additional flights/allowance awarded as a bonus for completion of first year
- Apartment provided, size depending on family
- Shipping allowance
- Free dependant school place and discounts for further dependants
- Spousal benefits
- Medical insurance
APPLY for this Position:
Contact Rebecca Meaton at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
For Prospective Candidates:
Compass will only provide full details of international teaching vacancies to those teachers that have registered through our website or have emailed their CV/Resume to us.
Due to the high number of applications we receive for many vacancies, only those candidates that have been shortlisted will be contacted.