IB Chemistry Teacher - Egypt
A leading British curriculum international school in Cairo is seeking to appoint a teacher of Chemistry for August 2017.
The successful candidate will have experience of A-Level or IB Diploma.
- Tax free salary paid in Pounds Sterling
- Two year contract (renewable)
- Annual flight or cash equivalent
- Monthly housing allowance
- Free International medical insurance
- Settling-in allowance
- July and August vacation (paid). Retirement benefit
- Professional Development benefit
- Free transport to and from school
- Annual No-Absence Bonus benefit
APPLY for this Position:
Contact Heather Thompson at email@example.com for further information.
For Prospective Candidates:
Compass will only provide full details of international teaching vacancies to those teachers that have registered through our website or have emailed their CV/Resume to us.
Due to the high number of applications we receive for many vacancies, only those candidates that have been shortlisted will be contacted.