ICT & Computing - UAE
A leading British international school in the UAE is seeking to appoint a teacher of ICT & Computing for a one year cover starting in September 2017.
The successful candidate will hold a Bachelor of ICT/Computer Science and at least four years relevant teaching experience of ICT/Computer Science as a subject up to A Level or relevant degree, teaching qualification e.g. PGCE and at least two years relevant experience.
- Very competitive tax-free salary
- Able to program ideally in Python (understanding of alternative programming language would be an advantage)
- Have a basic understanding of programming in Python
- An understanding of data representation – decimal/binary/hexadecimal conversions, signed and unsigned binary numbers.
- An understanding of computer organization and architecture – processor and components
- An understanding of networks and communication – network topology, IP addressing
- An understanding of cybersecurity
- An understanding of simple network topologies
APPLY for this Position:
Contact Heather Thompson at email@example.com for further information.
For Prospective Candidates:
Compass will only provide full details of international teaching vacancies to those teachers that have registered through our website or have emailed their CV/Resume to us.
Due to the high number of applications we receive for many vacancies, only those candidates that have been shortlisted will be contacted.