King’s College Murcia - Spain
King’s College, The British School of Murcia, one of the most sought after British Schools in Spain.
Since 1969 King’s College schools have been providing children and young people in Spain with a rigorous and broad British education. Pupils from King’s College continue their studies at some of the most prestigious universities in Europe and North America.
The School in Brief
- Renowned as one of the world’s leading British International Schools
- 500+ pupils aged from 18mths – 18yrs , but probably 500+ in September
- Two / Three form entry up into KS3, expansion likely the following year in Secondary
- Modern, purpose built premises by golf resort, juxtaposed between Murcia and Cartagena, 10 minutes from the Murcia airport
- Excellent GCSE and A Level results, above UK national averages
- Associate Member of COBIS and NABSS
- Part of the King’s Group of Schools (King’s College Madrid, Murcia, Alicante, UK and Panama)
- A dynamic and pro-active teacher, preferably with independent sector or international experience
- Strong team player willing to support other colleagues
- Excellent working knowledge of the English National Curriculum and recent developments
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Willingness to contribute to the wider life of the school
- Knowledge of Spanish, or willingness to learn Spanish would be an advantage
- No current vacancies
King’s Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be expected to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS process.
For further information:
Contact Tom Arnold at email@example.com.
For Prospective Candidates:
Compass will only provide full details of international teaching vacancies to those teachers that have registered through our website or have emailed their CV/Resume to us.
Due to the high number of applications we receive for many vacancies, only those candidates that have been shortlisted will be contacted.