Librarian - Qatar
A British international school in Qatar is seeking to appoint a Librarian for their Primary section of the school.
The successful candidate will have experience of managing a library within a school.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent
- Technology competencies
- A commitment to extra-curricular activities
- A minimum of two years’ relevant teaching experience within the last five years
- Tax-free salary
- Fully furnished accommodation including utilities
- Air ticket
- Medical coverage
- Professional development
- Shipping allowance of 1200QR
- Gratuity of 21 days for each contractual year
APPLY for this Position:
Contact Heather Thompson at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
For Prospective Candidates:
Compass will only provide full details of international teaching vacancies to those teachers that have registered with us.
Due to the high number of applications we receive for many vacancies, only those candidates that have been shortlisted will be contacted.