Primary Teacher - Qatar
A British international school in Qatar is seeking to appoint a teacher of Primary for August 2017.
The successful candidate will be teaching either KS1 or KS2.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent
- Recognised teaching certificate
- Technology competencies
- A commitment to extra-curricular activities
- A minimum of two years’ relevant teaching experience within the last five years
- Tax-free salary
- Fully furnished accommodation including utilities
- Air ticket
- Medical coverage
- Professional development
- Shipping allowance of 1200QR
- Gratuity of 21 days for each contractual year
APPLY for this Position:
Contact Heather Thompson at email@example.com for further information.
For Prospective Candidates:
Compass will only provide full details of international teaching vacancies to those teachers that have registered through our website or have emailed their CV/Resume to us.
Due to the high number of applications we receive for many vacancies, only those candidates that have been shortlisted will be contacted.