Technology Teacher - Spain
A bilingual school in Madrid is seeking to appoint a Technology teacher for August 2017.
The successful candidate will be teaching ICT, technical drawing and building materials.
- Bachelor degree in areas related to Science, Engineering or Architecture
- PGCE in Secondary Education
- Induction Certificate
- Full-time permanent job position
- Competitive Salary
- Relocation package
- Induction Program
- Free daily school breakfasts & lunches
- Trainings & Development opportunities
- Eligibility for good national health care service
- Contribution to retirement pension
APPLY for this Position:
Contact Heather Thompson at email@example.com for further information.
For Prospective Candidates:
Compass will only provide full details of international teaching vacancies to those teachers that have registered through our website or have emailed their CV/Resume to us.
Due to the high number of applications we receive for many vacancies, only those candidates that have been shortlisted will be contacted.