Various - Qatar
A British international school in Qatar is seeking to appoint for a number of vacancies for the start of the next academic year in August 2018.
Successful candidates will be teaching to the English National Curriculum.
The school require teachers for the following subject areas:
- Primary KS1/KS2
- Early Years
- Art up to KS5
- English up to KS5
- Science up to KS5
- Business Studies up to KS5
- EAL coordinator
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent
- Recognised teaching certificate
- Technology competencies
- A commitment to extra-curricular activities
- A minimum of two years’ relevant teaching experience within the last five years
- Tax-free salary
- Fully furnished accommodation including utilities
- Air ticket
- Medical coverage
- Professional development
- Shipping allowance of 1200QR
- Gratuity of 21 days for each contractual year
APPLY for this Position:
Contact Heather Thompson at email@example.com for further information.
For Prospective Candidates:
Compass will only provide full details of international teaching vacancies to those teachers that have registered with us.
Due to the high number of applications we receive for many vacancies, only those candidates that have been shortlisted will be contacted.