Head of Key Stage 1
- Date Posted:2023-04-05
- Region: Middle East
- Country: Kuwait
- Salary: TBC
The Gulf British Academy, Kuwait, is seeking to appoint a Head of Key Stage 1 for September 2023.
The successful candidate will be a successful and inspirational leader experienced in improving the quality and standards of teaching and learning.
- Honours degree with QTS
- 2 years’ Middle Leadership experience
- In depth understanding of current curriculum developments across the Key Stage
- Understanding of what constitutes outstanding teaching
- Ability to lead others to consistently model best practice
- Experience in monitoring and evaluating
- Understanding/analysing the use of data on the quality of teaching, pupil’s progress and attainment.
GBA is an accredited co-educational international school for Foundation to Year 10 pupils. In response to increasing pupil numbers.
If you think you have what it takes to support our school on its journey to excellence and you have the desire and drive to further your career in a school with a supportive culture, located in state of the art, purpose built premises, then this is the school for you.
- Tax free salary 1450KD - 1650KD per month depending on experience. (Approx 3900GBP - 4470GBP)
- End of contract gratuity
- Shared accommodation or 200KD allowance per month
- Government health care
- Flights - 200KD per year