Cairo English School (CES) is seeking to appoint a Humanities (Geography/History) Teacher (KS3-5) for an immediate start.
The successful candidate will be a fully qualified graduate teacher with a genuine commitment to developing student learning and putting children first.
The curriculum follows the English National Curriculum, leading to IGCSE at the end of Year 10. After successfully completing IGCSE exams students can choose to take A Levels or the IB Diploma.
- Competitive tax free salary paid in Pounds Sterling (25% converted to local currency)
- Annual flight
- Monthly housing allowance
- Settling-in allowance
- Comprehensive medical insurance
- July/August vacation paid
- Retirement benefit
- Free daily school transport
- Annual no-absence bonus
- Two-year contract