Lead Educator for Eco
- Date Posted:2023-04-05
- Region: Middle East
- Country: United Arab Emirates
- Salary: TBC
The Arbor School, Dubai, an ecological school, is seeking a motivated Lead Educator for Ecology and Sustainability Education for August 2023.
The successful candidate will be a fully qualified graduate teacher with proven expertise teaching GCSE/IGCSE and ability in A Level or IB programme. The candidate will have a leadership position and experience and expertise in developing sustainability and environmental education.
Arbor School opened in 2018 and is a growing school presently up to KS4 and eventually KS5 offering the full A-Level programme.
- Native- or native level English language skills
- Master’s degree in relevant field
- Qualified Teacher Status (or equivalent)
- Minimum 2 years’ educational leadership
- Relevant outdoor certification: mountain guide, lifeguard, rescue, climbing- to support Lead Educator in place-based learning.
- Proven track record of outstanding teaching
- Competitive tax free salary
- Provided accommodation
- Free dependent places
- Private medical insurance
- Annual flights
- End of gratuity as per UAE labour law