Primary Music & PE Teacher
An International School in Kobe, Japan in seeking to appoint a Primary Music & PE Teacher for August 2024.
The successful candidate will be a qualified graduate teacher who is passionate about teaching Music and PE. This will ideally suit a music specialist with an interest in strings, choir and performance who is also prepared to teach primary PE classes.
The successful candidate will have experience delivering the National Curriculum of England and be an excellent communicator and team player with a passion for teaching and learning.
The school is an internationally accredited IPC school.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- UK QTS or an equivalent teaching qualification
- Minimum 2 years’ experience
- Experience teaching IPC is preferred
- Competitive salary
- Moving in allowance
- Visa expenses
- Relocation allowance
- Flight at start and end of contract
- 2 year contract