- Date Posted:2023-03-06
- Region: Any Region, Far East & SE Asia
- Country: Malaysia
- Salary: TBC
Tunku Putra-HELP International School Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia is seeking to appoint a PYP Primary Teacher to commence 1st January 2024.
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic and confident primary teacher with:
- Bachelor's Degree in Education (BEd.or associated subject ) and Qualified Teacher Status (or similar)
- Primary experience
- Fluency in English
- Knowledge and/or experience of IPC or IB PYP is an advantage
- Knowledge of English National Curriculum is an advantage
- Confident teaching at upper primary level.
The school educates students to all key stages of the National Curriculum of England.
The school provides education to students of primary, middle school and secondary levels. In the primary level, the school follows the International Primary Curriculum which is a rigorous curriculum and involves participative learning. In the secondary level, the school follows the Cambridge International Curriculum where students sit for the IGCSE and A-level examinations.
The following package is strong for SE Asia. Definitely possible to live well, travel, and save.
- Competitive salary
- Additional salary for MA/PHD
- Annual flights for self/dependents
- Relocation allowance
- Medical allowance
- Visa expenses
- Pension contribution
- Dependant schooling