Physics Teacher - Egypt
A leading British international school in Egypt is seeking to appoint a teacher of Physics for September 2017.
The successful candidate will be teaching KS3, IGCSE and A-Level.
- Honours degree relating to Physics from a UK university or similar
- Qualified Teacher Status / PGCE
- Experience of teaching in the British Education system either in the UK or in British international schools
- Very competitive tax free salary
- Free furnished quality accommodation (excluding utility bills) with sole occupancy within walking distance of the school (minimum 2 bedroom furnished apartment for single teachers and 3 bedroom family accommodation for families)
- Annual return flights to the UK for teacher, spouse and dependants
- Beginning and end of contract baggage allowance
- 3 free school places for dependent children
- Free health insurance for teacher, spouse and dependants
APPLY for this Position:
Contact Heather Thompson at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
For Prospective Candidates:
Compass will only provide full details of international teaching vacancies to those teachers that have registered through our website or have emailed their CV/Resume to us.
Due to the high number of applications we receive for many vacancies, only those candidates that have been shortlisted will be contacted.