Design Technology with Art Teacher
A British International School in Malaysia is seeking to appoint a Design Technology with Art Teacher for July 2024.
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic and confident teacher with:
- Bachelor Degree/ Master’s Degree preferred
- Qualified Teacher Status (PGCE, QTS or equivalent)
- Fluency in English with good written and verbal communication
- Experience of delivering IGCSE is desirable
The school provides education to students of primary, middle school and secondary levels. In the primary level, the school follows the International Primary Curriculum which is a rigorous curriculum and involves participative learning. In the secondary level, the school follows the Cambridge International Curriculum where students sit for the IGCSE and A-level examinations.
The following package is strong for SE Asia. Definitely possible to live well, travel, and save.
- Competitive salary
- Additional salary for MA/PHD
- Annual flights for self/dependents
- Relocation allowance
- Medical allowance
- Visa expenses
- Pension contribution
- Dependant schooling