The Swiss International Scientific School in Dubai (SISD) is seeking to appoint a French speaking Secondary IB Individuals and Societies Teacher for an immediate start.
The successful candidate will have
- Fluent first language French speaker
- Bachelor’s Degree in Humanities or related subject
- Professional Teaching Qualification
- Relevant recent professional development that qualifies the candidate for this post
- Extensive international secondary teaching experience of at least 2 years
- Significant experience of delivering the IB MYP & DP Individuals & Societies (Humanities) curriculum
The role of the IB MYP & DP Individuals & Societies (Humanities) Teacher is to deliver excellent teaching and learning in the context of the IB MYP & DP Programme. In addition to teaching, the IB MYP & DP Individuals & Societies (Humanities) Teacher will share in the wider pastoral and co-curricular life of the school. As part of our commitment to our academic staff's personal and professional development, comprehensive professional development will be provided to the successful candidate.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dedicated and supportive team in Dubai.
- Competitive salary
- places for dependents